I have a local charity that I want to present at the next meeting. What do I need to talk about?
Presentations are simple and should not be overly formal. When you show up, here is a list of things that you should be prepared to talk about...
1. What is the name of the organization?
2. Where is the organization located?
3. What is the mission of the organization?
4. What purpose does the organization serve? (Who?What do they do? How do they do it?)
5. How would they benefit from receiving the donation? How will the funds be used?
6. Who is responsible for discharging of funds?
7. What are their administrative fees?
8. Are they a recognized 501(c)(3)?